Drink.Think is coming to Chicago! Come out to hear drink and food writers read from their work about beverages, enjoy complimentary samples of Devil’s Cut whiskey and otherwise celebrate our favorite literary muse – booze!
Date & Time: Tuesday, April 23, 2013. The bar will be open starting at 6pm – the reading starts at 7pm.
Location: Tavernita, 151 W. Erie St, Chicago, IL
Admission: FREE admission and complimentary pours of Devil’s Cut whiskey. Drink specials and other beverages will be available for purchase.
Featured Readers: Curated by wine and spirits writer Kara Newman, participants include:
- Jennifer Day, editor, Printer’s Row Journal, The Chicago Tribune’s Sunday book section
- Cecelia Halbert, author, Up the Hill
- Roger Kamholz, contributor to Serious Eats and Chicagoist
- Sonja Kassebaum, Co-Founder, North Shore Distillery
- David McCowan, contributor to Chicago Foodies
- William Spain, writer, Wall Street Journal, MarketWatch and Penthouse
- James Teitelbaum, author, Destination: Cocktails
- Lauren Viera, writer/reporter for publications including Imbibe, Chicago Magazine, Time Out Chicago, the Los Angeles Times, and many others