Drink.Think is returning to New York! Come out to hear drink and food writers read from their work about beverages, enjoy drinks at the bar, and otherwise celebrate our favorite literary muse – booze!
Date & Time: Tuesday, December 3, 2013. The bar will be open starting at 6pm – the reading starts at 7pm.
Location: Jimmy’s No. 43, 43 E. 7th St., New York, NY
Admission: FREE admission. Drinks and food will be available for purchase; books will be available for purchase and signing (hello, holiday gift list!).
Featured Readers: Curated by wine and spirits writer Kara Newman, participants include:
- Talia Baiocchi, Editor-in-Chief, Punch
- Sara Bonisteel, senior editor, Epicurious.com
- Alice Feiring, wine writer and author, The Battle for Wine and Love or How I Saved the World From Parkerization
- Heather Greene, whiskey sommelier, The Flatiron Room
- Nora Maynard, novelist and freelance writer
- Robert Simonson, cocktail and spirits writer, The New York Times and author of forthcoming The Old Fashioned
- W.R. Tish, wine writer, educator and “wine stand-up comedian”
- Jason Wilson, author, Boozehound and Planet of the Grapes
- Amy Zavatto, Deputy Editor, Edible Manhattan and author, Architecture of the Cocktail
Hope to see you there!